Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Active Army Graphic Illustrations- Army National Guard Illustrator Work


I worked as a Illustrator with the Colorado National Guard for about 3 years at the State Head quaters and 89th command which I designed and printed certificates and logos for each, using photoshop, illustrator and indesign- this one of many


This was another certificate that I designed


Here is another

This was an older one using photoshop and powerpoint for the active army which lead me into the guard illustrator job for the state of colorado


This was another active duty certificate that I design for the 10th Special Forces Group which I was apart of for 5 years before the National Guard

Here is a logo I designed for a the Space Command Company in the colorado guard

Another logo for a company in the National Guard

Another logo for the National Guard


Thsi was a logo for the 19th Special Forces Group for the National Guard


This was a first design for a coin only given to the Army 10th Special Forces


The job came down from a General of the Army 10th Special Forces, this was the coin made and pencil render of the coin before it was made


This was the Pencil design before it was sent off to Korea to be made into a coin


This was a first coin design job for the Colorado National Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment